- Swelling (gradual or sudden)
- Taut skin and feeling of heaviness in the affected area
- Complaints such as a tingling or prickling sensation
- Pitting Buy Cialis edema, that is, gently pressing on the affected area leaves an indentation
- The skin on the 2nd toe can´?t be lifted with two fingers. Instead, it feels firm and tough (Stemmer´?s sign).
- The natural skin folds on the toes and fingers are severely deepened.
- Hardening of the affected area (fibrosis)
- Reddening as a result of severe infections such as erysipelas (St. Anthony´?s fire)